Friday, December 4, 2009

Wow-Life is BUSY!

OK-so I feel bad for not blogging in quite a while...I mean one or two posts since Halloween?! What am I doing?! Well for starters-There are several reasons for this...I am working a little harder, Dave's computer is down which means my computer is slower and it takes a lot longer to load pics, I have a 7 1/2 month old that is getting ready to be seriously on the move and a full time job...blogging falls down on the totum pole! However, I am excited to share the next few pics....and I will committ to blogging at least once a week! Caroline is changing SO much and doing so many new things it literally requires that in order for me to document the little munchkin!!!! And Dave is getting his computer fixed!!! So time will be much more manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment