Friday, December 4, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect!

Taylor leaving the Fox! And practicing her kicks!!
Going in the Show!




Ok so this is the last thing I will blog today as I have to help Davie with dinner. But I wanted to share the pics from the Rockettes. Taylor, Emma, Robin, Mom and Me went to see the Rockettes perform at the Fox on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Growing up, it was Taylor tradition that we got together on the Wed. night before Thanksgiving. But unfortunately, times change and marriage brings a new element in to "traditions". It seems as though my tradition has changed at least for now.

So, I was so THRILLED when Mom,Dad and the Holleys decided to spend Thanksgiving in Atlanta. And needless to say I was not going to let there trip be all food and no play! Robin actually suggested the show and I quickly agreed. We were dressed and ready for the 4:00pm performance. It was SO beautiful. Taylor and Emma were glued to there seats!! I teared up at the end when they did a special nativity act. With live camels and sheep, the show was literally amazing.
Having danced in my younger years, there is one thing I know for sure. These girls work their butts off and it shows.....the show is perfect. Every heal pointed....every kick high and every smile bright!! The costumes, music, and choreography remarkable! A true Christmas Spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment