Friday, December 4, 2009

The More You Know The More You Kohls! And Little Bit is PULLING UP!







So-literally like last week Caroline pulled up on me when we were sitting in the living room....I grabbed the camera because as you can tell from the pics she was thrilled to be doing it!!!! Since then that is ALL she wants to do. Forget her toys! She gets up, looks down at her feet as if asking herself "what am I doing up here?" and then lets out a big sweet sigh!!!! She loves her little toys and books. But mainly she STILL wants the remote, cell phone, or computer. I bought that pretend cell phone but that lasted for like a day!
As far as where I am shopping these days. I need to mention Kohls. OK-so yes I have been a little snobby when it comes to going in that store. I have driven by it many times and then finally I kept hearing people say they have GREAT things you must go in there. The above outift I got in there. Too cute-I thought and a good price too! The other I got from the name dropper and well yall know that place is not cheap. Anyway-I must agree with the commercials...the more you know the more Kohls!
,

No comments:

Post a Comment