Friday, December 4, 2009

Jackson and Caroline play together!!!







Little Jackson Pontarelli came for a Thursday night visit about three weeks ago. Devin and Pat were headed to Philly for the marriage celebration of Pat's sister. Jackson is the cutest the thing ever!!!! We call him the butt scooter because he scoots...literally every where he goes. And the funny thing is it is SUPER fast. I lauged out loud when I saw how fast he moves....too cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Dev is a special friend to me and I love her little one and her hubby too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We cooked stuffed cajun chickens(delicious) from a meat market right up the road and I made a cornacopia salad....I will blog the recipe soon. Ingredients a little pricy but really tasty! Thanks for coming in to town Dev---and making the special trip to see me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment