Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wittle is Walking!


I Love Life Mommy!

Now 9 and half months Caroline is changing, growing, walking, talking and just being the most precious angel from heaven I know! She started taking steps about two weeks ago I guess. I noticed one here and two there. Today, if she wants an object out of reach...she might walk to get it. Now, crawling is a little safer and more comfortable! I love to look at her face and watch her decide whether she will walk or crawl. She has been such a joy the past several months. She is still eating baby food and LOVES her veggies. She loves her books and loves to wrinkle up her nose when we do ANYTHING...I will not even be trying to make her smile...and she will smile and laugh and wrinkle the nose!!! Too cute. She is babbling more and more...talking I should say as her Mother. If we say where is Dada...she looks toward Dave. If I say where is GayGay...she will look at GayGay. When I show her the dog book end...she point out his features. If I say where is his tongue...she points to his tongue.
She has had two ear infections which left her for awhile not sleeping very well, but remarkably she has been sawing logs lately!! WONDERFUL Sleep!!!

She loves to eat whatever I am eating. She loves to look at the squirrels, birds, and wildlife in our backyard. She loves her Granna and Janine!!! She kicks and squeals when they walk in. She loves to cuddle and loves to be scratched!!!! We love her SO much it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With the walking came massive home security! We have gates and plastic up around the balcony. And Dad is never far behind!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment