Sunday, February 21, 2010

The RIVER








Well-today was just so beautiful we had to GET OUT and do what Dave and I used to do all the time...head to the River....the Hooch that is. We usually get a season pass and really enjoy walking by the water. There is no noise or traffic of course. This was Caroline's first trip. She LOVED it and squealed at each passing animal. Dave and I talk a lot about this city being a melting pot...southern yes but not very. We had just begun our walk when Dave looked at me and said...that is 5th foreign accent I have heard. And the next lady we passed...I said yeah Dave that makes 6. He laughed and said Candace she was from New York!
I do love it though! The traffic, the accents, the people, the everything. I am really beginning to call this place my home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment