Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Don't Always Say it All!


So I normally dislike pics of babies crying or in this case appearing to cry. But this pic is just too funny. The precious angel from heaven is beginning to get quite the lil personality. If you glanced at the above pic, I am sure you would think she was mad as fire or really upset...But that my friends is just not the case. This face is the worst attempt at a fake cry I have ever heard. She started it and stopped it in two seconds flat...I guess this was her way of communicating to me that she was done with pictures and dinner and was ready to get out of her high chair.....she was not in pain, hungry, or any thing remotely similar. She wanted OUT of the highchair fast! And that is exactly what she got!

No comments:

Post a Comment