Saturday, March 31, 2012

Making it a Home

Most of you know, I have wanted to decorate my bedroom for quite some time now. Since it is removed from the rest of the house, I have focused on other rooms. In fact, up until about 3 months ago it looked like a college dorm room with a bed frame and sheets. When we moved in I got King mattresses and moved my linens to the guest rooms. Well, a baby and house and life in general just prevented me from investing the time to make our bedroom more of a sanctuary. I'm happy with the final product and so glad I went with gray. We painted the walls. It just feels so clean and fresh. I chose a gray and white damask fabric and accents of turquoise. We got the fabric from Bassett and Lewis and Sharron here in Atlanta. I am finally glad to be done with this project!


No comments:

Post a Comment