Saturday, March 31, 2012

Caroline's room and bathroom get updated too!

THANKS GaGa for all your hard work! My Father-In-Law is quite the handy man. Since being retired from Atlanta Gas Light, he plays a lot of golf and in his spare time has done numerous "projects" at my house. He built our fence, replaced our windows, and has now replaced our bathroom vanities. I should have taken better before pics because it is difficult to appreciate the differernce just looking at the after. But trust me, it really updated the bathrooms and we are so very appreciative for his hard work!!! THANKS AGAIN GAGA!

Call me crazy but while decorating my room and the nursery, I didn't want Caroline to be left out. So, I got her some linens too. She has been in her big girl for quite some time, but I wanted to go ahead and get pillows and a cover too. The nesting instinct I had this time was big but it has put me in good shape for lil sis! Precious Cargo in Vinings did the pillows. I took the silk bed skirt from the crib and made it in to a twin bed skirt and then got the matelesse from TJMax. I hope she enjoys it for many years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment