Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The NATURE Center


Dave and I finally took Caroline to a place she calls home....The Nature Center. This is a hot spot for she and Nana. Lynn has been taking her there a long time. It is an adorable little place for as Caroline would say, "Bever, Hawk, Geese,Turtles, and Snakes" to live. They cater to children and well she just loved showing Daddy and me around the Nature Center!We sat there and colored a picture
LEADING the way!
I think that's a Hawk


Well, lookie what we have here...our old friend Mr. Beaver. Caroline has talked about this beaver for a YEAR. She has a book on Mr. Beaver and has watched him eat and swim and do all the things beavers do for quite sometime. If I remember correctly he is 17 years old. I was so excited to see him so close to the fence. I felt as if he were saying...nice to meet you, Caroline's Mom!
Having a snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment