Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dad, Mom or a Combo

As I walked past this picture hanging in Lynn's living room the other night, I couldn't help but wonder who Baby Girl Benson would like. Some people think Caroline looks just like me...others say Dave and others say a mixture. We were upstairs tonight getting her room ready and I'm like, Caroline...do you realize you are going to have baby sister in a few months?! I am so excited but it is hard to believe I am actually having another baby. I am anxiously deep cleaning and nesting in the house. I know that sounds silly, but I think there is some truth to it. I feel like if I don't get it done, it will never get done. Oh well it is a good excuse to be super productive and slightly annoying or possibly very annoying to Daddy Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment