Sunday, April 8, 2012

Campbell McCall Benson Just Loving Daddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This precious angel from heaven has now been in the world almost 5 days. She is such a GOOD baby. She eats and sleeps and is awake for just a couple of hours a day to nurse and or look around at her new world. Being a Mom for the second time is definitely different than the first. I have a such a stronger desire to resume "normalcy". Clean and get around faster and take care of Caroline. Having a Csection with the second was easier in terms of pain, experience, everything really but harder at the same time because I want to be healed and out and about like yesterday. I have a 3 year old to care for right?
Caroline is so in love with her and we are too. She has brought such JOY to our family in such a short time. It really is amazing! I will just have to slow down for the next several weeks....that's just where I am! And Campbell McCall is definitely WORTH it!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
This was Caroline's "home" for months. I put little bit in this postition tonight to get some pics and Daddy Boy said not so fast. I don't want to spoil her. If she's comfortable in her little rocker well I'm gonna let her sleep there. How much do want to be that changes??? Dave likes to snuggle too!

No comments:

Post a Comment