Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lots of LOVE for BABY SISTER

A couple of weekends ago, my sweet college friends and I had brunch at Canoe in celebration of little Baby Benson #2! Canoe is a favorite of mine and they particularly do a nice Sunday brunch. We had pastries for appetizers. The girls had bloody marys and champagne and I had delicious water before enjoying eggs, bacon, and french toast prepared just the way Canoe does it....deliciously. I got some adorable little sleepers, a precious bubble, a swaddle blanket, diapers, and a gift card. Already having a girl, I don't need much of anything, but appreciate the love and thought of a little something to celebrate the coming of this precious child. Thanks again so much sweet friends for making my day special. Can't wait to introduce you to her!!!!
Kissy Kissy never gets old!!!!!!

Allison, Me, Lilli, Elizabeth, and Sherry


No comments:

Post a Comment