Saturday, July 9, 2011

Little Ears!







This summer has consisted of much growth and development for Cara and me! Exploration accompied with trips to YogliMogli have taken up much of her time. Temper tantrums spike late afternoons when she decides she wants yoglimogli and I say no. Nana continues her trips to the nature center(which I hear about in detail), as well as Publix, playdates with Carter and the neighbors and trips to the park. Her vocabulary is exactly what Dave and I say. She compliments everything I do...my hair, my legs, my nails, even my lipstick! It's really funny. I put on a white t-shirt and she said mommy, I like your shirt! hahaha! I said sweet heart, this is old and it's Daddy's but thank you. She was looking at Dave's Ipad the other day and I said, whatcha doing and she said "checking the weather"! Bahahahahah. She says "oh my gosh" all the time. My point....this 2 year old mini-me is making me think about every WORD that comes out of my mouth. Because EVERYTHING I do and SAY, she is watching and will repeat. I guess I am learning children are a great way to get you to see yourself. How and what they say is reflective of whay they hear. It's scary...scary to think I am impacting her so much!! Yikes!!! I guess it just makes me want to be better person.


Let me go...I need some reflective time myself. Thanks for caring and reading about the trials of motherhood! I guess it's just beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment