Sunday, March 20, 2011

Precious Angel From Heaven!


For dinner, I made steamed broccoli, squash, amd sweet potatoes. A warm real bran muffin completed the vegan menu. As the below pic suggest, it was not Caroline's favorite. She did eat more than I thought she would though. She laid her head down when she was " All done" and I snapped this!!! The above pic was about 30 minutes later when she grabbed a Dorito from the pantry...Mommy did too! Vegan, veggie, healthy shmealthy, a couple of chips won't hurt, right?!!!

"all done mommy"
I love life Mommy!!!! Esp. when I get butter with my broccoli!

She got to have a few grapes at her little table in the living room before dinner in the kitchen. I moved the table in the kitchen for a few days only to take it out today. She loves eating at it though!

I dropped a raisin Mommy! And thanks Gay GAy for the new Hannah outfit! We love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment