Sunday, June 13, 2010

Elizabeth's Shower










So, it had been quite a long time since all of my college sorority sisters reunited. And when I say all I mean all the ones I hung out with. But a couple of Saturday's ago, we were able to do just that while showering sweet Elizabeth with baby gifts for her first born Anna Kathryn. We LOVE Elizabeth and Jonathon. Fun sweet couple that I know will make great parents. Can't wait meet to Anna Ford!
As for the "sistas" and me, well we had a ball at the shower and dinner. Great hanging out and catching up after many of us living in different cities and even states. The more things change though the more they stay the same. I do know for sure I have changed over the past 8 years mainly maturing. I am definitely still myself....just approved I hope:)))))!

No comments:

Post a Comment