Sunday, May 9, 2010

I am so Much FUN!

We got a baby pool and got in it last week. She liked it....I poured warm kitchen tap water in at first to get her used to it. This is a Fedex box she was obsessed with before I could open it!
I'm smiling because you said you would give me some Cheerios if I did!

Will you hurry up, please?!


One last time MOM-I said I want some Cheerios!!!


SO, lil bit is growing talking and changing DAILY! She is all over the place. Saying gogo-which means Move Mama-take me somewhere now!!! She also loves to say baby and bluebird. We passed two babies when out shopping on Saturday and she said Baby Baby!!!! TOO FUNNY!! I said that's right girl!!! She is also drinking well from her sippy and eating table now!!!! :((((((
Daddy is not in there slaving anymore!! Well-sort of but just not all at once like he once was. She loves boar's head ALL-NATURAL tukey. It has no fillers, vegetarian fed turkeys, no preservatives, no hormones or antibiotics. It is the REAL deal. She also likes her whole wheat bread. Today she loved avocado and she also likes hummus. I am trying to keep her interested in more than macoroni. It is so hard, though, to find a variety of healthy stuff that she will EAT!!! Tough but worth it when you know she is getting the best food available.

No comments:

Post a Comment