Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Eve!

Playing Patty Cake on Christmas day...or at least trying too! She loves her Aunt Robin....
Thanks Gay Gay and Papa for all the toys!!!!!!




Build A Bear for the Girls from Caroline!





I'm cool in my pink car Mama!


Robin is wishing she weighed less!

Taylor and Emma opening North Face Jackets from CanCan Dave and Cara!

Thanks Emma and Taylor for my pink car--Yall are already showing me the ropes!

Classic sweatshirt Papa is wearing...it is from the 1992 National Championship Game! No shame in this Bama fan's game esp. when it comes to his son-in-laws! He just smiled and said oh this old thing...I just decided to wear it.

Cara wanted her MAMA!

Not sure where Papa was for the blurred family photo...cute pic though!

No comments:

Post a Comment