Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sweet Dreams Little One

So, I mostly post pictures and rarely do any story telling, but I must break my rule tonight. The sweetest thing I ever did see happened about two seconds ago. I was downstairs posting the previous blogs and I went upstairs to help Dave put Caroline down. She was out and I mean out cold. Anyway-we go to lay her down and wrap her in her sleep sack which is basically like a straight jacket for babies when she wakes up only to smile the BIGGEST smile at us for like 5 seconds and then smile continuously as she went back to sleep. I mean OMG...we just laughed and Dave said OK go to bed but I was too moved by that little precious one to sleep. I wanted to come share it with someone! So glad she is a Happy Baby~!

I wish she would be this happy forever!!!!!.....I now feel bad for ever feeling bad or sad in front of my Mom. I now see the joy Caroline's happiness brings me and I can't imagine the day when she is disappointed, or her feelings are hurt, or she is just sad. I am enjoying every moment of these sweet precious days. Soon enough life will become life full of ups and downs. But for now....smile away little one!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile!!!!!!!

1 comment: